Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Weekend In Pictures

I am THOR! I shall crush you like a little bug!

Aimee & I in Duluth. This is the scenic overlook but it was a little foggy on Saturday, so we got a scenic view of...fog.

Upper Gooseberry falls. This place was packed on Saturday.

Laynie going for a ride on the Daddy rollercoaster.

Lower Gooseberry falls.

I'm not sure of the name of these falls but they were just off of hwy 61 past the light house.


The Beaver House. It's just a cool building in Grand Marais.

mmm...KOA pancake & biscuits and gravy breakfast!

1984 Capcon Bowling! I'm in heaven now!

I see Laynie!!

The swing bridge in Jay Cooke State park

Laynie and I in Duluth waiting to see some boats. Finally a damn boat!
Aimee taking a picture of me taking a picture.
Aimee & I in Jay Cooke State Park.

1 comments:

Guacaholic said...

The falls just past the lighthouse - were you in Beaver bay? That's one of my favorite spots, along with Temperance. Looks like you had am awesome trip, fog & all! Gotta love a North Shore road trip!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator