Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bikey

I was alone for last nights ride. After our beautiful cold & rainy weather for the past week I needed to get back on the bike again. I did 15 miles on Tuesday but I needed to hit 30 again last night. I decided to go with the figure 8 route, I don't feel like explaining it in detail so just look a the pretty picture I have supplied. The wind was HAULING ASS out of the west and also mind you I am biking in farm land country. I had to lean to into the wind when I was going north & south so I would not fall over. I almost bit the dust when I was coming out of Farmington and a semi truck pasted me while I was on the shoulder. After the first loop around Farmington I was ready to say fawk it and just go home but when I got to Pilot Knob I figured what the hell, I got this far why not finish. Heading west on hwy 50 had to be the worst, I was maybe going 7-8 mph. I get to the Ford dealership on the corner of 50 & Cedar and their American flags looked like they were going to rip off the poles. I ended up doing 31 miles in about 2hrs, 10-15minutes, avg speed was around 13.8mph. All in all is was a good ride and I am glad I finished it.

Links
Chernobyl
Star Wars released...again
Johnny Cash's Final Song

fo' shizzeth thy nizzeth
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator