Wednesday, May 10, 2006

B-Day Plans

The Fam-damily are meeting up tonight at Copper Bleu in Lakeville for a nice B-day dinner in my honor. Copper Bleu has a really cool atmosphere, kind of like something you would find downtown but for some reason it's in Lakeville. If you get a chance to go there I strongly recommend the Three Cheese Burger (that's 3 layers of cheese not 3 burgers).

This weekend is fishing opener and a bunch of guys, most I don't really know, are heading up to Lake Winnibigosh. From what I have heard, because I have never gone, they boat out to a point on the lake where there are some primitive camping sites and stay there Thursday through Monday. Primitive which means no running water, no bathrooms, no electric, basically you have a tent, sleeping bag and a fire to keep you warm. It should be a lot of fun. I'll take a bunch of pictures to share when I get back. It's hard to tell what the weather is going to be like because
Wunderground.com says one thing and Weather.com says another so it is going to be 45-60* degrees during the day, 30-45* degrees at night and 20-40% chance of rain on a couple days. I guess I will have to plan for the worst so I will be brings all warm clothes & some rain/wind proof gear.


Urban Dictionary Word'O'Day
1. d-bag
short for douche bag, someone who is socially disfunctional in some way. generally an ass hole, some one who does something shady and low to someone else

"hey mal talk to jason lately?"
"no he never called me back"
"what a d bag"

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator