Friday, May 05, 2006

Bonus BABY!

Yay! I got my annual bonus today and guess what I get to do with it? Pay off bills! WhOOHoo!! I also get to purchase Aimee's big wedding anniversary gift too! I would tell you but then I would have to kill you and I don't want your death on my mind ;) , plus Aimee reads this blog too so she would find out. I will give everyone one clue, it's bigger than a bread box. Anyways I should be picking it up tonight as long as it is instock.

Fishing opener is coming up and I need to get ready. I have to respool all my reels with some new line before I leave for Lake Winnie. I just picked up Suck My Wake (boat) from winter storage (aka Rich's backyard) yesterday and fired her right up. The engine sounded great but I might want to get some new gas, she was smokin' pretty good but that is to be expected when it takes 50:1 mixture of oil & gas.

Nothing much really going on this weekend. Aimee is babysitting Laynie (our niece) tonight & I'll be stopping by when I get off work. I'll have to post up a picture of her, she is just the cutest damn kid you'll ever see! She turns 1 next week (13th).

Links
Odd News Photos
Famous Homes From Above
Top 5 Creative Notebook Mods

fo' shacka my cracka
-Mikeyb

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator