Thursday, May 18, 2006

Little Bummed

I'm a little bummed out that I couldn't go up north for paintball this weekend. We (P.L. Gang) go up every spring and fall to Andy's land in Leader, MN to play paintball and camp. I don't play that much paintball, it's just all about going up and hanging out with friends, camping, relaxing and drinking some alcoholic beverages. I guess there is always fall. Here are some pictures from years past, link.

Aimee and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. I thought it would be a good idea to get a new pair of pants, shirt and tie for the event. I thought wrong. I tried on 6 pairs of pants and everyone of them I felt like my thighs were going to burst out of the pants. WTF do they only make these pants for people that are 170 lbs? I felt like cousin Eddie from National Lampoon Vacation in these pants. I ended up leaving Kohl's with a shirt and new tie. I'll just wear them with my khakis.

Saturday is Laynie's big birthday bash at Suzie & Jason's crib. I think they are having a bonfire afterwards. BTW on the subject of bonfires and camping, check out this chair I found at REI. I tested this sucka' out and it would make an AWESOME camping drinkin' chair. They are oh so comfortable. It's like sitting on a beer drinking thrown. "Get me a beer now! I am the KING, bitch! oh sorry honey...please get me a beer from the cooler when you get a chance." You see the two can holders? Yeah baby, double fistin'!


Urban Dictionary Word'O'Day
1.R'lyeh (ruh-LIE-uh)
The sunken city inhabitted by Cthulhu and his minions. The city used to be on an island above the ocean but the stars shifted and sunk the city beneath the sea. Cthulhu is trapped there today, dead but dreaming. When the stars are right the city will rise again.
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

-MikeyB

5 comments:

pete said...

I know what you mean about the pants. The waist fits just fine but the legs are tight. All this biking makes your legs MASSIVE. I always have to find crap that is loose fit. Stupid crap. It could also be that you were shopping at Kohl's!!! :)

MikeyB said...

I don't like shopping at the Gap like you. I like the apt9 shirts at Kohl's, I don't buy the Crap & Barrow stuff.

pete said...

What is the Gap? I shop at Bloomingdale's and Fleet Farm. Just wear the Dickie's man...

MikeyB said...

Have you found a place that has pants that fit?

pete said...

Yeah, I usually will get stuff at Bloomingdale's or Nordstrom's Rack.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator