Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back to work

Why can't people take hints? I have my head phones on and yet people have to come up to me and turn into chatty Cathy. GO AWAY!! I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!! One thing I hate about going on vacation is coming back to work and everyone individually comes up to you asking about your vacation. The first couple people you talk to you end up telling them the play by play of every second of your trip. By the time that 8th person asks you end up just saying, "Yeah it was fun". I'm just in one of those moods where I do not want to be bothered. I just want to listen to my iPod in peace and be able to listen to 1 song without being interrupted.

p.s. WHY HAVEN'T MY PARENTS SENT ME A BIRTHDAY CARD YET?!?! wtf?

ugh
-MikeyB

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hate you, that is why.

Love Mom and Dad.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator