Friday, May 05, 2006

Aimee's Anniversary Gift

I got off early from work today and headed down to the Burnsville Best Buy because they were showing 3 dishwasher units on hand. I get there and 1 is the display, which I knew, but they had 2 open box units. It's not worth it for me to get an open box since I get it at employee price so I’ll have to go to the warehouse in Bloomington to pick up a new one but first I have to take out the old one. I ordered the new dishwasher then drove home to figure out how to take the old dishwasher out. It was pretty easy, turn off the water, disconnect the water line, disconnect the disposal line, unplug it and out she came. I loaded her up on my hitch rack and I was off to Bloomington. I get there, pick the new dishwasher and it's 1pm by the time I leave. I wanted to get this thing installed before Aimee got home which I guessed around 3pm. I rushed home and I thought I wouldn't be able to install it in time but I got it in and running by 2:30pm. Aimee was pretty surprised by it. She has been complaining about our old crappy GE dishwasher for the past year.

Here are some pics and a link to it on Bestbuy.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were also complaining...so it's good for the both of us.
Kiss Kiss
Aimee

MikeyB said...

why don't ya just marry it ;)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator