Thursday, May 25, 2006

Random Picture

I had to search deep into the archives for this beauty. This is from the UMD hockey weekend back in Nov. 2003. Dozer decided to take a nap, so us being guys, we had to take his picture. See that teddy bear? Yeah I photochopped that bad boy in there. Looks real eh? Dozer was wondering where we got the bear from when he first saw the picture.


Edit: By popular request from Dozer here is the photochop of him and a lady. The only problem is it looks like the chick has no legs.

2 comments:

Captain Random said...

I hate you so very very much. You couldn't have posted the pic with me and the chick.

Let me recap, once again, I hate you!

Captain Random said...

Again ... I hate you.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator