Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hi, I'm Moron

This David Blaine stunt was one of the worst ideas in the history of man (other than making the movie Gigli). This guy is a moron for even doing this type of shit. Who wakes up in the morning and thinks, hmmm I think I'm going to submerge myself in salt water for 7 days just for kicks. BUT WAIT!! I think I will also hold my breath for 9 minutes! What Mr.Doctor? This could cause liver damage & the skin to peel off my hands? Whatever, lets do it! MORON!! Also everyone stop calling this guy an illusionist! He's not a fawking illusionist! He's a no talent assclown! If he was an illusionist he would be sitting at the local Starbucks drinking an espresso café latte caramel mocha vanilla dessert while the rest of us human sheep (baa...baaa...) are watching his fish bowl wondering, "How'd he do that?". Now that is an illusion Mr.Blaine. Chew on that, enjoy it, roll it around in your mouth if you want to.

Links
Row Row Row Your Boat
$1,200 Beer - I bet it was Coors Light
New Guns N' Roses album in Fall - That's what they said 10 years ago!


Fo' Shoozie My Snoozie
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator