Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Under Blackpool Lights


I am big fan of The White Stripes and I was thinking yesterday that I didn't have enough on my iPod (even though I own all their albums). I have their live DVD Under Blackpool Lights and I thought to myself it would be awesome to listen to the audio of the DVD on MP3 because I didn't want to by the Blackpool Deluxe EP off of iTunes only to get 3 live tracks since there are 26 tracks on the DVD. I sent Pete an e-mail and he told me to talk to Andy R. I went over to Andy's place last night and he was able to turn it into MP3 which by the way sounded great! I think I have listened to the album 3 times today. I'm also watching some bootlegs...oh I mean "RARE" albums on eBay for my White Stripes fix.

Peace out liver lips
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator