Monday, February 06, 2006

Blog Updates

I have added some weather updates on the right side bar from wunderground.com. I have also added Aimee's Blog link but she doesn't update it too often. The only other thing which I'm still trying to figure out is why the Blogger header tool bar is not at the top of the page. I was messing with it today and comparing the code with Aimee's blog but I just can't seem to figure it out. Pete do you know how to fix it?

Steelers won the Super Bowl, which is awesome! I'm not a fan of the Seahawks since they have the gayest team name & mascot in the NFL. I should have dug out my terrible towel last night but it seems the Steelers didn't need my help. It's sad to see the Bus retire but it's better to go out on top then having a losing season (Farve).

Peace out bitches
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator