Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gears Arrived

YAHHH! My new Yukon gears arrived today with the master install kit! I spent an hour or so out in the garage tonight removing my rear Dana 44 axle. Hopefully (crossing my fingers) Shane will be able to install the new gears this weekend.

Tax time is among us. I'm just waiting for my 1099 form to come in the mail and then we can take everything to our tax guy. I was messing around on Taxcut.com and it seems we get a lot more back if we file separately. I'll have Dave (our tax guy) take a look into it. Daddy needs a new ORO U-Turn steering set-up for the Jeep.

In other news, Aimee and I will be heading up to Duluth tomorrow night for a nights stay. She has to go up for a Vet Tech conference so she can get her continuing education credits. Corey & Mel were going to head up with us but Corey has some major surgery to do on his Jeep to fix his leaky heater core so we will have to do it some other time, no big whoop.


Peace out bitches.
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator