Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cable GUY!!!

I'm at home today. We were rearranging our furniture in the living room last night and I moved the TV to the other side of the room. I hooked up the TV and all the stations were fuzzy & no premium channels. Lucky me I get to call Charter Cable...after 10 minutes of talking to a voice activated machine I just started hitting '0' on the phone to get an operator. Talked to the Charter help for a few minutes and decided we needed them to come out and take a look. So with me not having a car I had to take a personal day from work to wait for the cable guy. They showed up 20 minutes early (that's a first) and I guess the cable in the wall was not in good shape but after a few pulls on the cable line the reception was fixed.

Picked up the Van Wilder, Waiting 2 for $20 DVD deal at the Buy yesterday so I think I’ll watch them again. You can’t go wrong with crude unrated toilet boobie college humor.

Peace out niggaz
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator