Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bikey Part Deux!

Pete, Andy R. and I went for a longer mountain bike ride tonight. Kris was going to come but he got stuck in traffic on the other side of the metro. Andy stuck it out with us for 7 miles and then headed back while Pete and I ended up going 17.45 miles total. For the 2nd ride of the season it really wasn't that bad. I did realize that I need a different seat because my butt is a little sore. I also need to take my bike in to have a tune up done to it. It sometimes doesn't like to shift into gear.

I think we are planning something for Saturday morning and taking the train to downtown Minneapolis. It should be pretty dead downtown since it's not a weekday.

…Other than that nothing much going on.

Later Gator
-MikeyB

1 comments:

pete said...

T'was a good ride. Stupid wind, next time you are riding in front up the hills to cut the wind. :)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator