Sunday, April 30, 2006

Beers @ Kris's

James and I went over to Kris's new place in Chanhaskopee (Chanhassen) last night for a few beers and grillin'. I picked up a 6'er of the new Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat beer which tasted very simular to Blue Moon. The Leinie's wheat ale did have a little bit more flavor than Blue Moon so if you like Blue Moon give Sunset Wheat a try, don't forget the slice of orange. We also had some Red Stripe & Mickeys gernades. The Red Stripe was great but I could not say the same for the Mickeys. The only thing Mickeys had going for itself was the puzzles under the giant twist off cap.

I was reading the new 'Best Of' City Pages and found this funny ad for hair removal. The before and after picture is priceless! City Pages was catching some heat from Johnny Public concerning the Best Cheap Thrill article, which was a Joke that many people took too seriously. Then comes the apology...

Links
City Pages
The Rise of American Pie
Full of Hot Air
What's Her Bra Size Game


Fo Shizzle
-MikeyB

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

#1 Thanks for the tip on the Leinie's. I'm always game for a new Leinie's product. Plus, Blue Moon gives me massive headaches, and I'm stoked for an alternative. Is it as good w/ an orange wedge?

#2 I SUCK at the boob game. I earned a D.

MikeyB said...

Never tried an orange wedge. I don't know if that may give it to much orange flavor compared to an orange slice, but I'm no orange expert :) That's a lot of orange in one sentence.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator