Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow Job

It has finally stopped snowing leaving only a few flurries behind. This is why I love winter! I went out and measured earlier today and we received around 14" of the white stuff here in the Valley. I worked from home yesterday and today. It's nice to have the luxury to work from home because I really didn't want to sit in traffic for an hour & half. Zoey is finally sleeping, she's been a pain in the ass the last couple days wanting tons of attention. I had to get some work done so she spent some time in her kennel to calm down. We were playing in the snow all day yesterday to help wear her out since we were unable to go for a walk.

I have been watching HGTV like crazy lately. Design To Sell, Design On A Dime & House Hunters are my favorite ones to watch. They give you so many great room ideas that are easy on your wallet. Hopefully it will inspire a new design for our master bath.

-MikeyB

Edit: It's 7pm and those "Flurries" have turned into an extra 2" of snow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator