Monday, March 12, 2007

Dear Dick Enrico

I see your commercials plastered all over the television. I do not understand your 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment slogan, "Why buy new when slightly used will do except when the deals are this good!". Your company sells used exercise equipment. You are telling people why buy new stuff when this 2nd hand used stuff is just as good and/or cheaper but then you go back on your words and tell your customers to buy new exercise equipment. I just don't get it. I can understand your slogan being, "Why buy new when slightly used will do." but for some reason you also have, "except when the deals are this good!" which just confuses me. If you just sell new exercise equipment you should change your companies name to 1st Wind Exercised Equipment. Also Mr. Enrico you have a face for radio. Seriously you are an ugly, ugly man. Do you put Soul Glo in your hair because that mop on your head defies the laws of gravity.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I have always wondered why there's the "except when the deals are this good" included in his slogan. It's always kind of like "whaaaat?" Maybe he'll Google himself and the mystery will be solved!

Captain Random said...

Always hated these commercials. Way to go and ask the "tough questions."

Also, notice whenever Dick talks he puts his hands together and sways his head from side-to-side? Obviously, I've seen these commercials way too much. But hey, it's what I do.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator