Tuesday, March 20, 2007

IMDB - Brazil (1985)

Brazil (1985) - Brazil tells a story of a retro-future world where the government has become a gigantic bureaucratic beast. A materialistic society that's filled with unfair rules, regulations, mountains of paperwork and a strict adherence to procedures has replaced any one's ability to critically think about what they are doing. The special effects are far advanced for a 1985 movie. They incorporate all kinds of gizmo's and gadgetry for eye candy. I can't seem to pinpoint a comparison film other than Time Bandits, I'm not talking about the story line but the cinematography. I really enjoyed this movie. I might have to watch it again just to pick up on anything I missed.

8 out of 10 Stars

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator