Friday, March 16, 2007

Observations This Week

٭٭The new Nature Valley Oat's 'N Honey cereal is the bomb diggity. I can't get enough of this stuff. Breakfast, lunch, dinner who cares! It's good for every meal.

٭٭We will never know the truth behind Dick Enrico's advertising agenda nor will we know what he uses for hair products, a true life enigma.

٭٭No matter how many Diet Mountain Dews I buy I will never win that Subaru Empreza WRX by entering in my alphanumeric code under each bottle cap. Why? I'm just not that lucky.

٭٭I drove over a screw and now it has taken up residency in my rear driver side tire. I should have evicted this tenant about a week ago but I'm just too lazy. I'm not loosing any air in the tire but to be on the safe side I should fix it this weekend but who knows, like I said I'm lazy.

٭٭Purchasing new carpet is easier than I thought other than the cost factor. Plus if you have it installed you do not get charged Minnesota's 6.5% sales tax. I'm not sure why but that saves me 165 Washington's or a Franklin, Grant, Hamilton, Lincoln & Washington.

٭٭I have two more payments left on the Jeep and then it's all mine. ALL MINE I SAY!! Take that! On another note James still has another million payments (over exaggerated). WTG James! FYI James doesn't believe in reading Blogs so the next time you see him please remind how many payments he has left on his shiny new red Jeep. Once he tells you just yell out "SUCKA!".

٭٭The snow has melted and the sky is blue.

And those are my observations this week.
-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator