Sunday, March 25, 2007

Home Away From Home

I just purchased our new tent. Yes I know, another tent. I'm a bit of a tent whore. I love our Kelty Quartz 4 but that's just not going to be big enough for us and Zoey. I had so much success with Kelty for our last tent that I decided to go with them again. This time around I have selected the Pavilion 4. The large sqft, height and screened in vestibule were a plus. This tent will be used for family style camping so I wanted to make sure it was as comfortable as possible.

BTW the new carpet will be installed on Friday. If you need a chunk of the old stuff (garage, basement) let me know and I can cut a piece out for you..

-MikeyB

1 comments:

Melanie said...

NICE TENT!

I think we might have to upgrade because of having Summit now.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator