Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You Stink Like Curry!

There are a lot of people from India that work at Best Buy, mostly in I.S.. I realize that some Indians (dot not feather) do not wear deodorant as it is against their religion. I totally understand and accept this is part of their culture but DAMN! I was getting ready to hop on the elliptical machine and I could smell the lady next to me 3 machines down! There's nothing better than working out and picking up a whiff of nasty body odour. Just do everyone a favor and put on a quick swipe of deodorant. I never worked out so fast as I did today. Luckily half way through my work out she left and got on the treadmill.

Speaking of religion, I was having lunch with my Manager and we were looking at this guy at another table staring at his forehead. We kept on thinking why aren't the other people at his table telling him he has a smudge on his forehead. It almost looked like a bruise. While I was working out I realized that today was Ash Wednesday. I had a taco salad with ground beef. To hell I go.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator