Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Chevy & HOM please stop with your annoying President's day sale commercials. Every 3rd commercial I hear, "Da Da Dada Da..." PUKE! I'm going to have nightmares about Chevy, GMC & Buick vehicles. HOM it's time to update your 5 year old commercials. "Washington wore a wig, wigs are called rugs, and rugs are on sale at HOM". Don't CARE! Stop the insanity!

In other news Aimee just finished painting the small bathroom. It turned out great with a new coat of paint and that wallpaper boarder gone. It's pretty damn bright right now but once it dries it will get a little darker. Next on the project list is a backsplash in the kitchen and paint & tile the master bathroom. Don't worry Corey I still have wood floors on the list. I just have to wait for some tax return money for that project :)

The living room is starting to come together. We will be getting the new furniture on Saturday. I just ordered a Ken Hildrew print called Sparkling Field off of Allposters.com to hang above the couch that will tie in the wall color. We also have to head over to HOM (I still hate your commercials) to pick up a few accent pillows for the couch & love seat. Once we get done with that we might need to address the TV stand and/or new TV (I wish). It's nice to see each room getting its own theme.

-MikeyB

3 comments:

Corey said...

No worries, when you're ready, you're ready. ;) If you need that new picture framed and matted, Mom can do it for ya. At a discounted rate of course. :)

Melanie said...

WOW! I can't wait to see everything!

I know someone who's really good at making entertainment centers...cough...Nick...cough

MikeyB said...

If you're lucky you might get a glimse of my f-up on the ceiling.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator