Monday, February 05, 2007

Oh My Head Hurts

Sunday morning my head hurt so lets hit the rewind button on life's VHS player and look back to why this would have happened. Saturday was the monthly guys poker night which was hosted by Corey. I purchased some Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale for the drink of choice for this lovely occasion. I drank 5 Tilburg's in little over 2 hours and it was on to the Fat Tire to consume. With this beautiful mixture of malt, hops & yeast along with some jalapeno pretzel snacks & cigar smoke looming in the air it made my stomach feel not so good. Typically after I drink too much my system just shuts down and I fall asleep. Saturday night was a different story. As we pulled up to James's house I decided to open up the passenger door and begin to puke a couple times. This would be the first time I have ever puked because of alcoholic beverages. I feel shame. Due to the below zero temperatures this display in lack of judgement is in the middle of the road for passerby’s to see.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

pete said...

You should make a frozen puke puck outta it.

-pete

Captain Random said...

I wonder if this is a tradition for the winner of the poker jacket?

Does this mean that Corey is destined to yack, at the next Poker Party?

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator