Friday, February 09, 2007

Update: Jackets Hate Me

I went over to REI this afternoon....CRAZY! I knew they were having a clearance sale but I didn't realize that you save 50% on any clearance item ending in 83 cents. The line was about 50 people deep and took 20 minutes to get through it. I have to first say that REI has the best customer service and a great return policy. They asked me what was wrong with my old jacket and I explained the issue. I was given store credit to search for a new jacket. I ended up with an Arc'Teryx Fission AR jacket. It was on clearance with $140 off! I couldn't pass it up. It is warm, has a hood & is water & wind proof.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator