Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sleepy....zzZzz...zzZz...

I am frickin' tired today. Hopefully a Diet Mountain Dew will wake me up a little bit with it's sweet nectar of caffeine. Now that the holiday shopping season and Super Bowl XLI is in the past we (Best Buy) have finally simmered down the advertising of home audio and video products. Throughout this stretch we were averaging 15-20 pages of the insert dedicated to A/V which in turn means more work for me since these are my categories. Now we are down to about 8 pages which makes life much easier for me and a much needed break. Since the new Windows Vista launched Business Minded (computers) have taken on the burden of carrying the insert.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator