Monday, January 09, 2006

Nothing much to report. Corey and I went to Carls(sp) lake Friday night. The bite was a little slow and sparatic but we ended up with 9 smaller sized crappie. Then Sat. morning we went to Fish lake and we got skunked with only a few bites. I put my old Mankato E-Z set fish house on eBay last week. It's up to $152.50 with 11 bids, 12 watchers and still 3 days left. Not bad considering I bought it for $150. I think it might get up to the $200ish by the end of the auction since everyone bids at the last second. I love eBay.

p.s. Just took Wednesday off because I maxed out on vacation hours so I'm going to head down to Spring lake for the day to do some ice fishing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator