Monday, January 16, 2006

Aimee and I went out to Carls lake fishing yesterday and we got skunked! Just a few bites but we look to the right of us and there is a guy sitting on the ice with a chair, bucket and the fishing pole in his hand just raking them in. I don't have a clue what in the hell he was using but we did not see him ever rebait his hook so I can only assume he was using some kind of plastic grub. It just pissed me off.

Mom & Dad are coming up this Friday for the weekend and Dad & I are going to go ice fishing one of the days while he is up here. I hope they don't mind not having hot water for awhile on Sat because Kirby is coming over to replace our hot water heater that day. Stupid Centex homes. (yeah you heard me James)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator