Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The New Year

I hope everyone enjoyed their new years celebration. The only tough part is going back to work after a nice 3 day weekend. Jason, Mike & I did a little fishing yesterday on Prior Lake. I had to show them how it's done :) Fishing was a little slow. You could see the little suckers down there but they were just not biting! But on the good side we were able to figure out how to fit 3 people into my new Clam 5600 ice house. We also learned not to forget the beer.

2 comments:

pete said...

When we going fishing???

MikeyB said...

I'l ready anytime. We were able to fit Jason, Mike & Myself in my Clam 5600. Really wasn't too bad.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator