Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Misc Update

Aimee & I drove up to south Minneapolis to pick up a free Comanche pick-up topper. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I might sell it on eBay or sell it to my Grandfather who owns a Comanche. I know what you are thinking, "What an asshole, he gets a topper for free and sells it to a family member.". My Grandfather lives in IN so I'm not going to haul it all the way out there for free. The topper is in good shape. It's nothing special because it just one of those aluminum toppers and it does have some hail damage on top. I will have to take some measurements because I'm sure it will fit on some rangers or s10's pick-ups.

I was able to weigh myself last night and it appears I have lost roughly 12lbs. I am now down to 220lbs with another 20lbs to go. The first couple weeks of the diet were pretty tough because you had to figure out what you can and can not eat. It's just a change in lifestyle.

For example Chipotle: I used to get a chicken burrito with rice, sour cream, hot sauce, cheese & lettuce. That's 1062 calories & 101g of carbs! Now I just get a burrito bol with extra chicken, sour cream, hot sauce, cheese & extra lettuce to make it more of a taco salad. That's 700 calories & 7g of carbs.
Chipotle Nutrition Calculator

I've also been trying to get more fruits and veggies in my diet which is hard because you constantly have to go to the grocery store to buy more fresh products.

As you can see below I have been posting some pictures. I'm going to just post some random pictures every couple days just to spice up the blog.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator