Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What I Am Listening To


29 breath taking live tracks from the White Stripes viva Las Vegas. I've been pretty addicted to the White Stripes as of late. They have a new album called Icky Thump being released June 19th and they are going to be touring this summer into the fall. Aimee & I will have to travel to Chicagoland to see them Oct 6th at the Aragon Ballroom. I'm not sure what it is with my attraction to this band but their music is so raw, you can feel the emotions with every lyric and every cord played. Simply two people making some of the most complex music out there right now. From their sound you would think there was a symphony behind them.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator