Monday, June 11, 2007

The New Boat...

...Coming to a lake near you.

I went over to the Postal Credit Union this morning to get myself a small loan for the boat. While going through some of the data I found out my last loan for my Jeep was under my Dads SSN. Oh shit. Yeah, so my Dad got all of the good credit scores for my loan. This should be a fun one to hash out with the bank. Then the bank said I had a $90 at&t unpaid charge. That's odd since I have never had at&t for any kind of provider of anything. I went to http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ to look at my yearly free credit report and it didn't show up so I'll have to talk to them about that. Either way I was approved and I just need to get the paper work on the boat FedEx'd to me from my grandfather and we are in business. I should be picking up the boat at the end of the month when Aimee & I head up to Oshkosh, WI for the weekend before 4th of July.

Some details on the boat.
1999 Lund Explorer SS model 1650, 16 foot deep V.
1998 60hp Mercury motor. Comes with 4 or 5 seats, Minn Kota trolling motor, fish locator, live well...all the goodies.


Here's a picture of what it should look like.

4 comments:

anne elizabeth fern said...

Congrats! And Happy Fishing!

Melanie said...

YEAH! I want to go fishing with ya.

So, Where will you be storing two boats? Or did you sell the other one?

MikeyB said...

yeah I need to sell Suck My Wake asap. I can hardly fit a fart in my garage let alone 2 boats.

Corey said...

Sweet dude! Are you going to bring it up to Bemidji?

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator