Sunday, June 17, 2007

Heat Wave

I'm with Andy on this one, I hate the heat. Over the past week the thermometer was hitting above 90*, the humidity was stickier than Paris Hilton's bed sheets and I realized I hate hot weather in Minnesota. You can't do a damn thing outside in this kind of hot weather without looking like you just got out of a swimming pool. Plus your grundies stick to your ass and that just isn't how I like to enjoy my days. It's time to bring back the Slip'n'slide by Wham-O! A BBQ & Slip'n'slide, now that's the ticket. Forget your local public pools, they are too crowded and you know little Johnny has pissed in it time & time again. Yeah I don't know where I am going with this post. I just don't like this hot weather.

-MikeyB
 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator