Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rainy Cinco de Mayo

James is having some people over tonight for Cinco de Mayo and I decided to make some guacamole using this ChipotleFan recipe. I made it yesterday and it tasted nasty. It had WAY to much garlic and was WAY to hot. Chipotle's guac tastes nothing like this recipe. While researching the web I came across another recipe that claims to be that of Chipotle. The new recipe called for 24 avocados which would make an overload of guac. I was able to trim it down to 4 avocados. This recipe tasted the closest to Chipotle's guac. I just need to stop by Chipotle and pick up a few bags of chips to finish everything off.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator