Monday, May 07, 2007

Fish On!

Fishing opener is coming up this weekend and I'm getting excited. It will be the first camping trip of the year. We camp in the Chippewa National Forest next to Cut Foot Sioux Lake. The fun begins Thursday morning and so far (knock on wood) the weather is looking pretty good. Last year, weather was not so good. I do not want a repeat of 40 degrees and rain. I even remember some snow flakes falling last year. This year I will be bringing up "Suck My Wake", that's my boat (Forrest Gump voice), so we will see how the 14 foot fiberglass wonder does. I picked up my fishing licence and have my fishing poles all rigged up at rearin' to go. It might be a good idea to check and make sure the boat starts before we head out. I'll have to charge up the marine battery that has been in a winter slumber tonight. Maybe this year we will catch something other than a cold.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator