Friday, May 04, 2007

IMDB - Bringing Up Baby (1938)

Bringing Up Baby (1938) - Katharine Hepburn & Cary Grant star in this classic movie. It's very obvious that creators of the 1987 movie Who's That Girl? took much of their script from Bringing Up Baby. Leopard, check. Man about to get married, check. Woman is a little crazy and takes man on wild goose chase, check. Since the past few old movies have brought on the suck, I thought before hand this movie would continue this trend, I was wrong. I really enjoyed this movie and glad I got a chance to watch it.

8 out of 10 stars.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I liked this one too. Anything with Cary Grant of Katharine Hepburn is bound to be, at worst, decent.

MikeyB said...

Hepburn just needs to slow the hell down when she talks. In some scenes she was talking faster than an auctioneer.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator