Monday, January 15, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Finally we have SNOW!!! This is my favorite season (when there is snow). Some people might think I'm crazy but I love the cold temps and the white stuff on the ground. The best is after a good snow it stays light out after the sun goes down and when you step outside, take a deep breath and you can feel that clean cold air run down into your lungs. We received around 7 inches of snow last night into this morning. Aimee and I took Zoey out for a walk and she was lovin' it. We forgot the camera last night but I took some picture from her walk this morning.

This is Zoey's sweet new $1.90 sweater from Fleet Farm.





0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator