Monday, January 15, 2007

SON OF A FRICK!

I noticed last night that my radiator was leaking. I took the front grill off last night to determine where the leak is coming from. I was hoping it was just a loose connection from the tranny cooler I install this summer but it apears the leak is coming from inside the radiator. I'm going to try some stop leak to see if it will resolve the problem for the short term. My radiator fluid is looking pretty nasty with red Gilbert dust inside so I'm pretty sure I will have to replace it.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

Corey said...

I would stay away from stop leak, if you can. It has a reputation for blocking more than just the leak.

Anonymous said...

That sucks, especially when it's so stinkin' cold out!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator