Monday, January 08, 2007

Mild Winter No More

I'm really getting tired of this mild weather this winter. I want some cold! I want some snow! I haven't been able to go ice fishing because many of the metro lakes still have open water and the ice is a bit too thin for my taste. I'm also getting sick of looking at the feces brown colored lawns and trees. Hey Denver, how about you start sharing the wealth and leave some of that snow for us. Thanks El NiƱo you winter weather killing bastard. But on the bright side it looks like this mild weather will be put to an end in a couple days. Some single digit temps should help the ice conditions on the local lakes.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator