Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Aimee & I have returned from Moore Springs Resort in Akeley, MN. The campsites were awesome over looking Howard lake and having the tall pine trees around us. We were sandwiched between Jason & Suzie's pop-up camper and Mike & Cindi's cabin. You can't miss our radiation green Kelty tent. Just a reminder to all you Johnny-Go-Campers out there, don't walk through other peoples campsites when you can take your ass 20 feet to the south and walk around the site. Better yet don't walk through other peoples or persons campsite and say, "Oh I'm sorry we keep walking through your campsite", while you are WALKING THROUGH OUR CAMPSITE!!



Radiation green Kelty tent on the left. The un-named pop-up on the right. You can't see it but I had to park my Jeep on the left of the Kelty to give the other campers the hint not to walk through our site.

Here's the cabin Mike & Cindi rented for the weekend. I think most airplanes have larger bathrooms than this cabin.

'Suck My Wake' waiting to be used for the 2nd time this year. I caught a bunch of bass and northern pikes. She really rocks now with the 25hp motor. I'm starting to think a pop-up camper would get more use than the boat.


Howard Lake


Everyones retinas burning while we stare at the sun.


The Laynie Monster.

Sunset

Another sunset

Yet another sunset. I thought this picture was B.A.

Laynie's first time using a straw at the Perkins in Clearwater.

-MikeyB

2 comments:

pete said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I fricken hate when people walk through the campsites...

MikeyB said...

Now I know what is up hwy 64 past Leader.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator