Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Damn You Bill Gates!

I purchased this nice new computer with Microsoft Windows and Office but what do I find out after 60 days? Office is just a trail version! How queer is this? If I want to convert to a "Real" version of Office I would need to upgrade by dishing out $150 bucks. Mr. Gates, as if you don't have enough money, you have to tease us with your software only to take away the power teet just as we start to enjoy the milk products it produces. You know what I'm going to do Mr. Gates? I'm going to bitch about you on my Blog and then I will have to break open my piggy bank just to feed your hunger for Benjamin Franklin & an Ulysses S. Grant.

-MikeyB
 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator