Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend Round Up

Weekend Round Up - The quickest version of my weekend (including Friday).

Friday
  • -Carpet was installed by a little person.
  • -I was really tired.
  • -Ran into (ouch) James, Liz & Andy at Perkins and we joined them to see the movie Blades Of Glory. Good movie, very funny.

Saturday
  • -Corey brought over some wood, wood floors that is.
  • -I moved the computer desk back upstairs with my super human strength.
  • -Aimee and I went to Ikea. This place is stupid nutz on the weekends.
  • -Aimee and I went through all of our crap to decide if it was going to go into the garage sale, storage or garbage pile.

Sunday
  • -I got pulled over by the cops at 12:04 am on our way back from Wal-Mart. Cop said my bumper was past the legal max height of 25". I thought in my head, "fuck you" and on we went (no ticket or warning).
  • -Hauled away old carpet thanks to Jason.
  • -Put all of the garage sale items in the (drum roll please) garage.
  • -Everything is finally in it's place again.
  • -Watched the Ox-Bow Incident.
  • -Laid on carpet.
  • -Looked in the fridge for the millionth time to discover the same thing over and over again, we have no food.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator