Monday, April 16, 2007

I Have Wood...

...floors that is. Big thanks to Corey for laying down our new wood floor and letting me be the annoying newbie helper guy. It took two days to finish the job and I have to say it looks excellent. Along with the wood floors we were able to add a hearth and a surround for the fireplace. I do have a couple things to finish like the tile for the entry way & re-install the toilet but that will be finished this week. I'll be digging out sawdust boogers from my nose for the weeks to come.

Wood Session

Corey laying down the last piece to the puzzle.

Finished product!
-MikeyB

2 comments:

Captain Random said...

Congrats! Can't wait to come over and see all the renovations.

Melanie said...

Sweet! My husband is soooo good. ;)

Where's the picture of the fireplace? You have to so off your good work on that...it looks awesome!!

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator