Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mahtomedi What?

Frickin' FedEx! I ordered a new home theater speaker system from Klipsch and FedEx will not leave the package at my door because they need to see an ID and signature. Well frick! I'm can't just sit at home Wednesday or Thursday waiting for the FedEx guy to stop by. I called FedEx and I have to drive up to Mahtomedi for the package. In the past I only had to go to Bloomington, not sure why I have to go all the way up to Mahtomedi now. Klipsch is partially to blame for this also since they required an ID & signature. Sons of bitches!

-MikeyB

4 comments:

Captain Random said...

Mahtomedi, what the hell? Dude, you should seriously get them to at least bring it to a facility in the metro area. That sucks!

At that rate you should have saved yourself the shipping charge and picked it up from the manufactuer. lol.

MikeyB said...

I picked up the package this morning. I had to go up there because of the ID & signature required. Suck.

Corey said...

The ID and Sig is normal. The oops does the same thing. But at least they have a hub in Eagan.

MikeyB said...

I remember going to Bloomington to pick-up some FedEx packages. The guard at the FedEx Mahtomedi said maybe 6-8 customers a day come to pick up packages.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator