Sunday, December 31, 2006

What to buy?

I received some gift cards for x-mas to REI but I couldn't figure out what to purchase because I also received the Mountain Hardwear & REI jackets I wanted for x-mas. I went to REI three times and tooled around for hours. I thought about some new hiking boots but $170 was hard to swallow. I was looking at REI.com today and figured out something, new winter boots. I ended up purchasing a pair of Sorel Timberwolf winter boots. These boots will come in handy when walking the dog in the snow and also for ice fishing. I also wanted to purchase a pair of gaiters but they were all out of the Outdoor Research gaiters in XL, so I'll have to wait until they have them back instock.

-MikeyB

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator