Sunday, December 31, 2006

The J Dizzle

I went over to REI yesterday morning for their scratch & dent sale. Doors opened at 10am and there were 40 people in line by the time I got there at 8:45am. I brought my iPod with me to burn some time. After waiting over an hour in line the only thing I purchased was a $5 Thermarest pillow. I just didn't see anything I needed.

Aimee wasn't feeling so good and her sinuses were as stuffed up as Paris Hilton's crotch on a girls gone wild weekend. So we stayed at home and watched almost all of season 4 of
Scrubs. Usually I start to fall asleep when I watch TVs series back to back on DVD but not Scrubs. We watched it until midnight.

Talk to everyone next year!
-MikeyB

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I love that my nose was compared to a stuffed crotch!!

Captain Random said...

Interesting Paris reference.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator