Saturday, December 02, 2006

Observations From Today...

...Lady in the car behind me on 160th st. I'm sorry I was drivin 55mph in a 50mph zone while the truck next to me was going the same speed but tailgating me just makes we want to go slower. Sorry you were unable to make it to your destination 30 seconds earlier because I'm sure that would have made a huge difference.

...Fleet Farm casher, putting a glass replacement for a lantern in the same bag with 3 metal U-bolts is not such a great idea. Metal has tendencies to break glass when the two meet.

...King Kong is a horrible movie. I'm not talking about the 1933 classic. I'm talking about Peter Jackson's slaughter of the 1933 classic. Maybe Peter Jackson should stick to making movies that appeal to the Dungeon & Dragon nerds of the world.

...Thank you Zoey for scratching at the door to indicate that you need to use the restroom instead of saturating the carpet full of dog urine.

...Even though the Gophers should have killed MSU I'm happy that they won 2-1 tonight.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

Aimee said...

when did you teach the dog to use the restroom? :)

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator