Sunday, December 24, 2006

Thank You!!

Thanks again to Mike, Cindi, Jason, Suzie & Laynie for such a fun Christmas!! We (Aimee & I) had a great time! We'll have to get another Guitar Hero controller so we can do some dual guitar jams. That game was as addicting as crack. If it wasn't for my eyes drying out at 2:30am I would have been playing that game all night. I bet Guitar Hero II would even be more fun after a few 5 or so beers.


Cindi might kill me for posting this picture so I'm going to blame Aimee for taking it.

I love My Little Pony!

I F$%KING HATE YOU MY LITTLE PONY!!

A plunger...so what are you trying to tell me?

Again Aimee took this picture. I'm just the messenger.

ROCK ON BITCHES!

Charlton Heston thanks you for your Bible video purchase.

Weeble Wobbles. Lucky!

AND NOW, THE BLESSING PRESENTED TO YOU BY JASON.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator