Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Bumper & Tropical Heat Wave.

My new bumper from TnT Customs arrived yesterday. I started painting it last night with a couple coats of primer. I have to paint it later in the evening since it will be Africa hot & humid outside the next few days. Paint doesn't really like the humidity when applying it. Tonight I get to hurculine it so I should be getting loopy off of the fumes around 20:00 hrs. I plan on installing the bumper on Saturday which should be interesting since they forgot to send me the directions. I just have a sack-O-bolts to puzzle together.


I biked the 15 mile loop yesterday after work. I figured I better get out before my tires melt to the pavement later in the week. I heard on the news that this week had the hottest recorded temp in the record books back in the 1936. I guess it was in the 100's for a few day straight topping out at 108* and one spot in MN got up to 114*. That's just crazy...


-MikeyB

1 comments:

Captain Random said...

You gonna mount that thing to the Mt. Bike? That'd be one hell of a wicked front bumper! If you could get it off the ground, that is.

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator