Sunday, July 16, 2006

Blast From The Past

Seeing the picture of Pete and Jen made me laugh and I had to go dig out some old pictures to share with everyone.

Mel & Aimee in study hall the last day of school.
Andy, Andy & Corey. I don't think Dozer ever removed that Sox cap the last year of high school. Also check it out, Dozer is showing off the guns again.
Yeah that's Pete. Pete seemed to stuggle with his fashion sense back in the day.Oh yeah, that's me. Sr. Prom. Dead sexy!
Aimee & I at Sr. Prom
The greatest place on earth, Wall Drug!! Diggin' for some black gold in Abe's nose.
-MikeyB

4 comments:

Captain Random said...

"You're world frightens and confuses me!"

-Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer

pete said...

Mike, you need to do your hair like that last picture again. Good finds.

MikeyB said...

Yeah I was out of control with the hair.

pete said...

You looked like the lead singer from Everclear.

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/champcar/2004/lb/thumbs/champcar-2004-lb-am-0102.jpg

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator