Sunday, July 16, 2006

Block Party - Semisonic

Pete, Anne, Andy, Corey, Mel, Aimee & I went down to see Semisonic last Friday at the Aquatennial Block Party in downtown Minneapolis. Here are some pictures I would like to share with all of my Blog fans, which I am almost positive I have millions of. :)

A picture of the crew hangin' out before the concert. We were putting out the vibe, whatever that may be. It felt like the "We are roasting in the 98* heat" vibe.

Is that a picture of Pete working up a smile? It looks like he's holding his breath in the picture. Pete, you can smile with your teeth unless you have a Jewel snaggle tooth mouth.

Andy showing of the "Hand" guns. Bang!! Bang!!

Semisonic rockin' the Cities 97 Subway stage.

Oh...ahhh...an artistic black and white version.

The ride home on the light rail where you had to dry hump the rider next to you. Twins fans & block party fans heading home clogged the light rail from the first stop. It was the longest ride of my life. You could smell what the person next to you had for dinner.

-MikeyB

1 comments:

Captain Random said...

I gotta learn to put "the guns" down for pictures. It's a problem I'm working on.

"Andy - Put the guns down and back away. Just back away!"

 
Copyright 2009 Mikey B's Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator